We are currently accepting resumes for a full time Service Writer
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide prompt, courteous and accurate service to customers
- Book service appointments
- Open and close work orders within the required time frame
- Handle incoming phone calls in a professional manner.
- Deal with customer issues, requests, questions and complaints in a timely manner
- Work closely with the Service Manager and Service Team Leads for smooth operations of the shop
- Accurately record customers’ truck problems and repair requests
- Keep customers updated as needed regarding ongoing repairs
- Gain knowledge of warranty policies & practices.
- Perform other administrative tasks as required.
- Participate in any technical training or development training that is made available
- Previous Auto Service Writer experience is required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Working knowledge of heavy truck repairs is an asset.
- Must be organized & self motivated with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated team player with a strong sense of commitment to the customer
Job Type: Full-time
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org